20100820

Planning the sweetest ceremony.



Today is the start of my life as a wedding planner-bride. I’m hoping that I can pull it off. Well, at least if I conquer it earlier, I will know later if I actually need the help of a wedding planner..but I hope not.

Anyways, as I have said before...I love the idea of ‘green’ weddings, somewhat of a garden/backyard/park kind of thing. We want an intimate ceremony, but given the huge & close-knit family members that we have..that will be somewhat a problem as we have to narrow down to how many & who our guests will be.

What’s most important to us is of course, creating a ceremony that reflects our relationship, personalities & includes as many personal touches as possible.

So, as soon as my engagement ring was places on my finger, I immediately began to mentally catalogue my top priorities (one can never underestimate the importance of knowing your priorities in an upfront and clearly defined way) with regards to designing our day, which I hope will be a memorable one.

Here are the most important aspect of the wedding which need to be further discussed :

Location
Date/Time
Photography/Videography
Food
Company
Music


Um...anything else? Guess that's all for now..will continue at another time.
Ttfn.

, jM


No comments: