20100806

I am super excited!


I’ve always been keen on weddings. I love everything about it. I’ve had so many magazines in the past..& now..I don’t (not to say I’m over them, but 2010 is magazine free year..I haven’t bought a single magazine for the past 7 months..I have scanned what I like & kept them on my computer & recycled the many magazines I had kept all this while..’going green & saving green’ now..).

So anyways, I’m always on the web looking for ideas for my wedding. Well, originally, I planned to just have the akad nikah at the mosque & walimah..but my ‘fiancé’s’ mom wants a proper ceremony, since it is her first child tying the knot here.

So..I have always liked the weddings of the West. I don’t particularly like those that we usually have here in Malaysia. The usual house/hall/hotel ones. I want a wedding where my guests can freely mingle around..with no formalities.  Simply put, I want a fun, on the grass wedding! I have got a few ideas already but am still working on them. I’ll post some pictures of the things i want later..

The planning begins now! I just have to sort out all the pictures & ideas I have..& think about what will suit & be easy to do.

Well, I’ll get back to this. Bubbye!

, jM

No comments: