20100803

10 things about me...



Okay, I couldn’t resist to post another 1,..so...I saw this over at You Are My Fave & thought I’d give it a try.
I answered 10 questions about myself & then chose a corresponding photo from Flickr to go along with the answer.



1. What is your first name? Juliza (no..that’s not my grave, i’m pretty much alive).

2. What is your favorite food? Pizza & Nasi Lemak daun pisang (Italian & Malaysian, like me).

3. What high school did you attend? Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah (coudn’t find a photo from flickr).

4. What is your favorite color? Rainbow colours!

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp. Hehe..

6. Favorite drink? Water..chilled (i love the feeling when it’s running down my throat).  =)

7. Dream vacation? Anywhere in Europe, I have a thing for their architecture & oh so gorgeous countrysides & castles.

8. Favorite dessert? Gelato & Chocolate salami (discovered it back in Milan last year)!

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy.

10. What do you love most in life? God’s artwork, it’s amazing.

Wanna play?: Type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr's search. Choose your favourite, copy & paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker. It's fun.

Okay, that’s all.

, jM                             

No comments: