20101114

makan-makan.

Wow..it's been so looonngg since my last post.
Reason for not updating...well, I haven't sorted out the many pictures I have.
I don't want to post something incomplete. It's all in here..I swear..it's just not ready to be published..hehe..sorry.

Anyway...here's what I have been up to..in terms of food.
Well, at least those that i have actually taken photos of. I always forget..and by the time I remember..the food's gone..or nearly gone & not worthy of a picture.

So far, I have made minestrone, baked potatoes & herbed beef patties in tomato sauce, cannelloni ripieni di spinaci & ricotta, cookies & cream ice cream pie, cous cous with tomatoes, capsicum &lemon chilli chicken & cous cous with baked lemon sole & veg.
That's all. I'm not going to mention those without pictures (lasagne, nasi lemak...etc...hahaha).

Pictures!


okbye.
, jM

No comments: