20101001

Decor & keepsakes.

Decorations..hmm..I have quite a lot of ideas for decorations..I definately want lots of balloons! Lanterns are nice..but costs more..so..balloons better..maybe I could put some lanterns too..hehe..oohh...parasols are cute too..but, same thing as lanterns here..we'll see. Apart from that..I also like the idea of the whole place being lit by candles..especially if it's at night..like having them on the walkways..or cornering the place & all. I want to make my own initials monogram also..which I think is kinda cool as I can keep & put as deco for our house/room later on.

1. martha stewart weddings, 2. postcards and pretties, 3. with this ring, 4. marry me 2 u, 5. with this ring, 6. i do it yourself, 7. dex knows, 8. my asian wedding favors

Centerpieces; I love these (but I'm not sure if it's necessary).

1. dog n bird, 2. i do it yourself, 3. my wedding report

♥ these for chair decorations..especially the 1st & 3rd photo (would love to have this..but maybe for the bride & groom only...)

1. wedding wire, 2. simply unique weddings and events, 3. wedding.blogdig, 4. kelly oshiro events

Loveeee these wedding signs..wood ones for me please! Then can keep as deco afterwards.  =)


1. things r better with a parrott, 2. 100 layer cake, 3. ruffled blog

Things I would like to include as keepsakes of my wedding..here’s a list (photo below) :
  • Photobooth.
  • Guestbook.
  • Wishes corner.
  • CD of our music selection.

, jM

No comments: