20100929

Theme.

Very important part as it plays a big role in the outcome of the wedding. So, what shall it be? I'll try to make this as simple as possible though I think it'd be hard for me as I find talking/typing about my ideas for my wedding is actually loads of fun! *sorry to those who don't agree*

Anyway, an outdoor (beach/garden) wedding has always been my preference, luckily for me..sadal loves it too. So, here's the thing, after watching the movie; Lagenda Budak Setan ( the movie btw!)..precisely the big tree on a hill scene at Taman Pertanian UPM, Serdang (thank you sadal for the info) & OMG, I was instantly in love with the place & immediately asked sadal if he thinks there would be a possibility to have a reception there. He said we could ask, but people usually go there to take photos. Anyway, he was excited too about the venue & gave such a great idea! P-I-C-N-I-C. Great idea, right? So, i googled & found that it's actually quite popular. I found so many ideas & I was more & more excited!

And,..here comes the not so good news, as I talked it over again with him & my mom..discussing on the pros & cons..we became unsure on how this idea will fit in with certain people (you know lah, the eldery, custom & all). So, my mom said that maybe I could do it on top of the actual ceremony, with only certain family members & friends who would enjoy the idea..basically, a picnic & some fun activities with them.

Then, I came out with the idea of half & half, half seated & half picnic style, food will also be like that. Ideas flowing (my imagination never stops & I have a hard time making the simplest of decisions)..but I still don’t know what to do about this..pfftt... =(

Anyway, I have this whole idea of having the guests sit on the ground, like you would at a picnic, have picnic food & decorate the place with balloons/lanterns (hanged on the big tree/s), everyone would be relaxed & having fun, kids will get to run around & blow bubbles & have a photobooth..have an ice cream vendor...doesn’t this just scream, FUN? Don’t you just want to let the kid in you out indulge in the fun & enjoy?!!

OMG, I can actually talk for hours & explain my ideas but maybe I better make my own inspiration photo..it’ll be  easier, or else, this might be a very long post. I don’t want to bore any of you with too many details.


southern weddings
1. design sponge, 2. design sponge, 3. weddings in winnipeg, 4. amelia lyon, 5. wedding chicks, 6. johannes van kan:moda fotografica , 7. wedding.blogdig, 8. elizabeth anne designs, 9. feather love photography, 10. with this ring, 11. affordable utah weddings, 12. flickr:camille styles, 13. just be splendid
Okay, apart from that, a garden wedding is supposed to be fun & bright, right? So the colour theme would have to be bright & cute colours! Okay, I have yet to decide on anything & maybe I better make an inspiration photo for this too.
I totally it!!!! I really hope we can pull it off.

*Isn’t it fun when you get all excited, tickled & smiling so wide just by thinking/talking about your wedding? I’m pretty sure I’ll miss all this once it all comes to an end. I would have to start talking about other stuff then. Hehe. *

Oh boy, let’s just stop typing already..

Hope you guys enjoyed this post & maybe are inspired by it too.  =)
, jM

No comments: